Encinitas – Townhomes for Encinitas Village HOA
The Encinitas Village townhomes comprise a queit, suburban neighborhood in San Diego County’s coastal city known as Encinitas. This 71-unit gated community is located approximately one mile from the nearest beach and less than 30 minutes from downtown San Diego.
When the Encinitas Village HOA was in need of a commercial painting company with a proven track record of working closely – and competently – with HOA’s, they called PacWest Paint. As with all of our clients, we strive to provide an attention to detail and commitment to quality above all other paint contractors.
Painting Services Rendered:
Are you an HOA manager?
Get a fast & easy quote from San Diego’s trusted paint specialists today!Request an HOA Quote
Before & After Paint Photos
- To remove, replace/repair and prime on all six sides of designated wood to be repaired
- To install approx. 11,092 LF of seamless aluminum gutters on all roof eaves and 280 downspouts
- To remove, replace/repair and prime on all six sides designated wood fencing
- To remove and replace roofs with Fontana Underlayment, Ultra and new Monier Shake Brown roof tiles on all 27 buildings as per scope of work
- To prep, prime and apply 2 coats of paint to: wood, metal and designated drywall on 71 units as per scope of work and Dunn-Edwards specifications
- Decorative trim on skylights
- Garage door painting