Solana Beach – Surfsong Condominiums
Located in San Diego County, the Surfsong Condos are an oceanfront condominium community that sit atop the beautiful ocean bluffs of Solana Beach. Totaling 72 units, this condo complex boasts scenic ocean views and is a short 30-minute drive from downtown San Diego.
As a third generation painting company, PacWest Painting has an impeccable reputation working with Homeowner Associations throughout southern California. We strive to exceed the expectations of HOA’s with each and every multi-unit paint job we are hired to complete.
Painting Services Rendered:
- Paint Preparation
- Spot Priming
- Wood – Trim, fascias, eaves, stair stringers, hand rails
- Metal – Enamel surfaces, doors, door & window frames, stairwells, columns
- Stucco Work
- Commercial Painting
Are you an HOA manager?
Get a fast & easy quote from San Diego’s trusted paint specialists today!Request an HOA Quote
- Wood trim surfaces: wood fascia, wood eaves, wood stair stringers and wood hand rails
- Spot prime: Nationwide Super Block, two coats: 2525 Ceramic Force Satin 100% Acrylic
- Metal enamel surfaces: doors, door frames, window frames, metal hand railings in stairwells, steel columns supporting decks and walkways, entry gate kiosks, pool spa equipment kiosk
- Spot prime: 5790 Acrylic Metal Prime, two coats: 5750 Weatherguard Urethane Acrylic Semi-Gloss
- Building metal: chimney boxes, patio scuppers, vents, metal meter boxes, electric box cover, air vent screeds, metal wall vents, weep screed, metal dryer vents, AC boxes, gutters, downspouts and metal hand rail supports
- Spot prime: 5790 Acrylic Metal Prime, two coats: 2525 Ceramic Force Satin 100% Acrylic
- Maxi board siding, upper tennis court exterior block walls, fireplace chimney stack/boxes, exterior concrete foundation block, clubhouse, South Sierra car gate entry wall
- Spot prime: 2595 Chalk Force High PH Epoxy Primer, two coats: 2525 Ceramic Force Stain